INSPIRED BY SWITZERLAND’S REVOLUTIONARY HADRON PARTICLE COLLIDER. DEVELOPED WITH PREVIOUSLY UNSEEN METHODS FROM FORMULA 1. AERODYNAMICALLY SUPERIOR THROUGH EXTENSIVE CFD DEVELOPMENT AND WIND TUNNEL TESTING. THE SWISS SIDE HADRON IS PROVEN TO BE ONE OF THE WORLD’S LEADING AERODYNAMIC WHEEL SETS.
20% OFF HADRON WHEELS
*PRICING REFLECTS THE 20% DISCOUNT.
Add Accessories to Your Order
INSPIRED BY SWITZERLAND’S REVOLUTIONARY HADRON PARTICLE COLLIDER. DEVELOPED WITH PREVIOUSLY UNSEEN METHODS FROM FORMULA 1. AERODYNAMICALLY SUPERIOR THROUGH EXTENSIVE CFD DEVELOPMENT AND WIND TUNNEL TESTING. THE SWISS SIDE HADRON 625 IS PROVEN TO BE ONE OF THE WORLD’S LEADING AERODYNAMIC WHEEL SETS.
– QR Skewers.
– High pressure reinforced rim tape with Swiss Side logo print.
– Spare / replacement spokes.
– Swiss Side stickers, product information & warranty cards
RIDER WEIGHT & SAFETY NOTICE
– The maximum permitted rider weight for this wheel set is 105kg.
– Tyre pressures of 120psi should not be exceeded.
Note: Weights do not include QR skewers or rim tape.
* Wheel weights may vary +/-5%
– 622 / 700c Hybrid Alu/Carbon clincher construction
– 23mm aluminium braking surface width
– Precision CNC machined side walls
– Material: Stainless Steel
– Stealth hidden brass nipples (blackened finish)
– Light weight forged & CNC machined hard anodized aluminium freehub body
– Ceramic bearing upgrade option available
– Shimano (fits 8, 9, 10 & 11 speed cassettes)
– Campagnolo (fits 10 & 11 speed cassettes)
*All Swiss Side wheels ship with a pre-installed Shimano cassette body. Campagnolo cassette bodies are available separately upon request.
– Hand built craftsmanship & quality
– Multi-pass spoke tension & release truing process
– Shimano cassette body supplied and installed
* All pricing shown includes VAT for EU countries.
* All products ship from our UK based warehouse.
* For sales to countries outside of the EU, VAT will be excluded from the price once your country has been selected in the checkout. Import duties and taxes may apply and will be charged separately by your countries authorities. This is not included in the price shown.