Welcome to the pure excellence of Franc. The ultimate in performance, quality, design and style, the Franc is not just the world’s leading currency but one of Swiss Side’s leading alloy wheel sets. Optimized in every aspect, this wheel is designed to offer every rider a gold lined riding experience. Aerodynamically superior by design, light weight without compromising on stiffness, and elegant styling, the Swiss Side Franc sets the benchmark.
– Front wheel
– Rear wheel (with Shimano cassette body installed)
– QR Skewers (Front and Rear)
– High pressure reinforced rim tape with Swiss Side logo print
– Spare / replacement spokes
– Swiss Side stickers, product information & warranty cards
RIDER WEIGHT & SAFETY NOTICE
– The maximum permitted rider weight for this wheel set is 105kg.
– Tyre pressures of 120psi should not be exceeded.
– Front: 695g
– Rear: 874g
– Set: 1569g
Note: Weights do not include QR skewers or rim tape.
– 622 / 700c Clincher
– Low Inertia 27mm deep rim profile
– Arc welded rim joint providing superior strength, smooth braking/handling and ultimate wheel balance
– Precision tuned CNC machined side walls for optimised braking and rider control
– Material: 6066-T6 aluminium
– Finish: Premium black anodize
– Sapim CX-Wing 4mm wide straight pull bladed aero spokes
– Material: Stainless Steel
– Color: White
– Brass nipples (Blackened finish)
– FRONT: 18 radial, length 281mm
– REAR: 24 (2:1 pattern), 2-cross, length 287mm (drive side) / 276mm
– Precision CNC machined 6061/T6 aluminium hub body
– Patented internal drive system with Micro Shuffle paw technology
– Japanese premium sealed pack bearings providing ultra low friction for maximum return on input
– Light weight hard anodized aluminium cassette body
– Shimano (8, 9, 10 & 11 Speed)
– Campagnolo (Purchase separately)
– Hand built craftsmanship & quality
– Multi-pass spoke tension & release truing process
– Shimano cassette body supplied and installed
* All pricing shown includes VAT for EU countries.
* All products ship from our UK based warehouse and are duty and tax free for EU customers.
* For sales to countries outside of the EU, VAT will be excluded from the price once your country has been selected in the checkout. Import duties and taxes may apply and will be charged separately by your countries authorities. This is not included in the price shown.