Customer Service & Order Processing Coordinator (50%)(m/f/d) @ Swiss Side HQ in Thalwil, Switzerland
Would you like to be part of the industry leading team in developing and designing advanced aerodynamic solutions for the cycling and mobility industries? Are you self-driven, a keen and fast learner and a good team player who likes working in a highly agile, small business environment?
Are you passionate about Customer Service, the world of Cycling and want to bring high performing products to reality?
If yes, we may have a job for you!
The specific tasks
As a Customer Service & Order Processing Coordinator 50% (m/f/d) you will assist and work closely with our Customer Service & Logistics Manager in pre- and after-sales support for Swiss Side Products. Your job is to ensure that the customer`s experience is a positive one! You are the first point of contact for all customer enquiries (online, B2C and B2B), providing information and answering queries, arranging services and converting product enquiries into sales. This role also requires you to process orders and coordinate export and shipping documentation. You will also support the team in daily admin and data entry duties, and in weekly stock management and inventory control.
Do you have
- A commercial education (KV) or background and
- work experience in a similar position.
- Fluent German and English skills (spoken and written), French a bonus.
- Good communication skills, with the ability to maintain a positive, friendly disposition and be effective at work even when under pressure.
- Understanding of e-commerce, good administration skills and a flair for numbers.
- Experience with Shopify, MS-Office, particularly Excel. (Knowledge of (e)CRM system(s) beneficial.)
- Ability to understand and learn technical product information.
- Passion for cycling and/or sports.
- Practical mindset - we are a small team and support each other.
- Opportunities for individuals looking to return to work.
- A fun, small team with a value-based approach and a desire to do great work, with social and environmental responsibility.
- Hybrid working has always been a part of Swiss Side, so some working from home is a normal part of our culture.
- A modern office space in Thalwil, close to the forest and to the lake of Zurich.
- The potential to make a real difference in a small but growing organisation.
Send your CV and cover letter, including how you would fit well with the Swiss Side brand and team to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Swiss Side:
- Read here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tpadmj6bgyke2yx/Swiss%20Side_Coffee%20Table%20Book_Final_Color.pdf?dl=0
We are really looking forward to hearing from you!