Marketing & Sales Assistant (50%) (m/f/d) @ Swiss Side HQ in Thalwil, Switzerland
Would you like to be part of the industry leading team which develops and designs advanced aerodynamic solutions for the cycling and mobility industries? Are you self-driven, a keen and fast learner and a good team player who likes working in a highly agile, small business environment?
Are you passionate about marketing, and the world of cycling/triathlon and want to bring high performing products to reality?
The specific tasks
As a Marketing & Sales Assistant 50% (m/f/d) you will assist and work closely with, our Head of Sales and Marketing, for the brand and content marketing strategy.
The role will include conceiving and executing activation campaigns, including press releases, newsletters, blog posts, and content creation, collaborating also with external media and journalists. You will work closely with graphic designers to prepare the necessary content for campaigns and our website. You will work directly with the Head of Sales and Marketing to build and manage the marketing calendar.
You will be responsible for Website Content Management such as reviewing existing and implementing new website pages including uploading images and creating texts, collaborating with external translators and copywriters. Finally, you will monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, feedback, and interactions with the Swiss Side community, including analytics and reporting. Participation at events completes the profile.
Do you have
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Sports Marketing, communications, or a similar field. You may also be enrolled in a postgraduate course in such
- Fluent in German and English (spoken and written). French would be a bonus.
- Familiarity with MS Office programs.
- Previous experience with Shopify, and Mailchimp advantageous.
- Understanding of the latest digital marketing trends and techniques.
- Good written communication and content writing skills.
- Excellent organizational talent, and multitasking abilities.
- Knowledge and passion for marketing ideally also in cycling/triathlon.
- Practical hands-on mindset for a small team environment.
- Being part of a fun team with a value-based approach and a desire to do great work, with social and environmental responsibility.
- The potential to make a real difference in a small but growing organisation.
- Hybrid working has always been a part of Swiss Side, so working from home is a normal part of our culture.
- A modern office space in Thalwil, directly on an endless forest and very close to the Zürisee.
Send your CV and cover letter, including how you would fit well with the Swiss Side brand and team to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Swiss Side:
- Read here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tpadmj6bgyke2yx/Swiss%20Side_Coffee%20Table%20Book_Final_Color.pdf?dl=0
We are really looking forwards to hearing from you!