We are hiring - Marketing Intern
We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated intern to join our marketing team at Swiss Side. If you’re an ambitious individual, interested in cycling and aerodynamics, who wants to build a career in sports marketing, then we want to hear from you. Your work will include helping with content creation, product launches, website updates, on-site events, sponsoring, and conducting market analysis.
In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should have excellent multitasking and organizational abilities. The ideal candidate would also have in-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and the cycling/triathlon industry.
- Perform market analysis and research.
- Assist with daily administrative duties.
- Contribute to the creation of product launches, email campaigns, and website content.
- Design and present new marketing campaign ideas that are in line with our overall marketing strategy.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events at cycling and triathlon races.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate or postgraduate course for marketing, communications or similar field.
- Familiarity with MS-Office programs.
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a passion for marketing and cycling.
- Outstanding organizational skills and multitasking abilities.
- Languages: English fluent, German and French advantageous
- Full time or part time internship.
- Option also available for a part time job in parallel to your studies.
- Flexible working times (days and hours)
- Swiss Side office, Thalwil Switzerland.
- Partly remote working is also possible.
If you are interested in the “Marketing Intern” position and feel you would be a good fit to our team, please send us your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
About Swiss Side:
Swiss Side is the leader in aerodynamics and performance optimisation in the cycling industry. We bring know-how and experience from the world of Formula 1 and focus on transferring this knowledge and technologies to the cycling sector. We undertake aerodynamics consulting for some of the leading cycling brands, and we sponsor and provide technical support to some of the world’s top triathletes and pro tour cycling teams. We also design, manufacture and sell our own high-end aerodynamic cycling wheels globally, primarily online through our website swissside.com and also through retail partners. Swiss Side is also developing into new consumer aerodynamic cycling products, which include integrated electronics. Further afield from cycling, we are passionate about the future of mobility and are actively involved in this new frontier. We are a small, but fast growing company with a modern online business concept. We offer flexible working hours and working location (where possible). Our dynamic and fun team takes an open approach with a flexible startup mentality.