HADRON² All-Road Disc Brake - Roadbike Review (March 2022)
The new Swiss Side wheelset is a versatile allrounder. ROADBIKE editors
already tested it and wrote a detailed review on it.
- Easy mounting of tubeless tyres: the TLE tyres already inflated with a floor pump were quickly fitted into the rim and held the air very well.
- There’s nothing to criticise when it comes to the wheels’ construction and stiffness: the hub is centred, and there’s no lateral or vertical runout.
- In terms of lateral stiffness, stability and power transmission, Hadron² All-Road performs on a very high level.
- The bearings of the DT Swiss 240 hubs run remarkably smoothly.
- The rims make for a pleasant sailing effect – accompanied by a clearly audible noise, but the latter is never obtrusive.
- In combination with tubeless tyres the result is a “smooth” ride that pleasantly combines aerodynamics and comfort.
This is a versatile, stiff, and modern-looking wheelset that pleasantly combines speed and damping and might be of interest for road cyclists as well as for long-distance enthusiasts and riders looking for adventure on changing terrain.