HADRON² All-Road Front Wheel
Road.cc Review (Juni 2022)
A versatile allrounder
The team at Road.cc tested the allrounder and wrote a detailed review on it.
- They are light and stiff enough to be raced on
- Capable of tackling smooth tarmac through to potholed back lanes, cobbles and even off-road sections such as byways or gravel tracks
- They are sensibly priced
- With the right tyre fit, they feel very responsive.
- Remain very much true even after 600 miles of testing on roads and trails.
The HADRON² All-Road took everything in their stride, not missing a beat throughout testing on rough sections of gravel, chalk and tarmac, and dry dirt.
Go check out the full review, and find out what makes our HADRON² All-Roads so great!
L'Acheteur Cycliste Review (April 2022)
Perfect for Paris-Roubaix
The team at L'Acheteur Cycliste has tested our HADRON² ALL-ROAD wheels and published a teaser-review (in French).
Here's a glimpse of what they have to say about them:
"These wheels would fit the Paris-Roubaix perfectly. Super comfortable on the cobbles, they are very aerodynamic, which is important in case of a breakaway alone or with two riders on the long asphalt parts of the race. Their stiffness allows them to endure a group sprint."
Roadbike Review (März 2022)
A modern wheelset
- Easy mounting of tubeless tyres: the TLE tyres already inflated with a floor pump were quickly fitted into the rim and held the air very well.
- There’s nothing to criticise when it comes to the wheels’ construction and stiffness: the hub is centred, and there’s no lateral or vertical runout.
- In terms of lateral stiffness, stability and power transmission, Hadron² All-Road performs on a very high level.
- The bearings of the DT Swiss 240 hubs run remarkably smoothly.
- The rims make for a pleasant sailing effect – accompanied by a clearly audible noise, but the latter is never obtrusive.
- In combination with tubeless tyres the result is a “smooth” ride that pleasantly combines aerodynamics and comfort.
This is a versatile, stiff, and modern-looking wheelset that pleasantly combines speed and damping and might be of interest for road cyclists as well as for long-distance enthusiasts and riders looking for adventure on changing terrain.