HADRON² All-Road Ultimate Wheel
The new HADRON² All-Road Ultimate is a purpose-built wheel designed for all possible road-cycling race scenarios, which are seen in the spring classic races: poor quality roads, cobblestones and off-road sections which require a robust wheel with a wider rim, compatible with wide tyres. The 45mm deep rims are fully aerodynamically optimised for minimum drag and the best handling in the wind. The wheels are built with the latest top-level DT Swiss 180 DICUT hub SINC ceramic bearings and the new Aerolite II spokes for maximum racing performance on all terrain.
All the products
- Shipping costs are in addition to the pricing shown. Cost effective shipping is calculated based on your region at the checkout.
- All products ship from our EU warehouse located in Poland and/or Germany.
- For EU customers, all pricing shown includes local VAT. Courier delivery time is typically 3-5 days.
- For international customers, including Switzerland and non-EU countries, all pricing shown is without VAT. Import duties and taxes (VAT) may be charged separately by your country’s authorities upon receiving your shipment. International delivery times vary depending on the shipping option chosen. Courier deliver is typically 3-15 days worldwide.
- The Swiss Side HADRON² DISC Rear Wheel for Rim Brake is not for sale or use in the USA and/or Canada. Any orders will be cancelled.
All tyres from 25mm to 64mm can be used on this rim. We recommend using a 28mm to 34mm tyre. Please check User Manual for max. tyre pressure.
Rider Weight / Safety Notice
|Tyre of Riding||Time Trial||Road Racing||Training||Alps|