PION Rim Brake
The PION is a wheel that excels in any terrain, with a super stiff and lightweight deep section 32mm aluminium rim. The tubeless ready rim design makes this wheel compatible with the latest road bike & gravel tyres. Together with the durable DT Swiss 370 hubs and DT Swiss Aero Comp bladed spokes, the PION is a high performance all-rounder. Manufactured through DT Swiss, once again the highest possible Swiss quality and durability is assured.
Configure Your Wheels
Local tax and import duties will be charged by your local authority.
- Shipping costs are in addition to the pricing shown. Cost effective shipping is calculated based on your region at the checkout.
- All products ship from our EU warehouse located in Poland and/or Germany.
- For EU customers, all pricing shown includes local VAT. Courier delivery time is typically 3-5 days.
- For international customers, including Switzerland and non-EU countries, all pricing shown is without VAT. Import duties and taxes (VAT) may be charged separately by your country’s authorities upon receiving your shipment. International delivery times vary depending on the shipping option chosen. Courier deliver is typically 3-15 days worldwide.
- The Swiss Side HADRON² DISC Rear Wheel for Rim Brake is not for sale or use in the USA and/or Canada. Any orders will be cancelled.
Tubeless ready rim tape (pre-installed), Valve extension, Tubeless valve, QR skewers.
All tyres from 23mm to 30mm can be used on this rim.
Rider Weight / Safety Notice
The maximum total system weight (bike + rider) for the PION wheelset is 130kg. Tyre pressures of 120psi (and tyre manufacturer's maximum pressure) should not be exceeded.